Zhaoyi Chen, Ph.D.
NIH Data and Technology Advancement (DATA) Scholar
- Center for Biomedical Informatics & Information Technology
- Informatics and Data Science Program
- Data Ecosystems Branch
As an NIH DATA Scholar, I conduct analysis integrating large-scale omics data sets from the Cancer Research Data Commons and other NIH platforms. I also develop prototype tools for the visualization of cross-atlas data. My expertise includes precision medicine and public health using large heterogenous data and causal artificial intelligence framework.
NCI Cancer Research Data Commons (CRDC)Connects researchers with data sets and tools to analyze large- scale cancer research data in the cloud.
Validation of Real-World Data-based Endpoint Measures of Cancer Treatment Outcomes. AMIA Annual Symposium Proceeding, 2021.
Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Drug Development Using Real-world Data. Drug Discovery Today, 2021.
- Ph.D., Epidemiology, University of Florida
- M.S., Epidemiology, Tulane University
- B.S., Pharmacy, China Pharmaceutical University
- Assistant Research Scientist, Department of Health Outcomes and Biomedical Informatics, University of Florida
- Postdoctoral Associate, Department of Health Outcomes and Biomedical Informatics, University of Florida