NCI CBIIT Application Support assists users in the cancer research community by addressing questions and issues with CBIIT informatics resources.
The Application Support team is here to help you:
- Determine what tools you need
- Understand how to use a tool or resource
- Obtain information and training for using applications
- Track and troubleshoot issues
- Solve password and identity issues
- Record bugs and enhancement requests
Examples of the tools, applications, and software supported by NCI CBIIT Application Support include but are not limited to: C3D, Cancer Data Standards Registry and Repository (caDSR), and Enterprise Vocabulary Services (EVS).
Once you have contacted CBIIT Application Support, a ticket is generated to track the issues and requests to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction. CBIIT Application Support will contact you within 48 hours.
Many support requests are handled directly by a CBIIT Application Support specialist, but when necessary, issues are triaged to the appropriate internal development teams. In these cases, the specialist still tracks the request to ensure your needs are met before a ticket is closed.
Contact Application Support
Application Support Telephone: 240-276-5541 or toll free: 888-478-4423
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, excluding government holidays.
When submitting support requests please include:
- Contact name/response direction: what is your name and how would you like us to contact you?
- System or service: what system/service are you having problems with?
- System URL: what URL have you tried?
- Describe the issue: provide a description of the problem and the steps you took so that we can re-create it in order to help support your request
- Screenshots or photos: provide screenshots or photos of error messages and issues
NCI Employees: Computer support services for NCI employees having equipment issues are supported through a different team. For NCI computer and technical support, please visit service.cancer.gov (only available within NCI).