Staff Scientist, CIO/Associate Director for Infrastructure and IT Operations
As CIO, I’m responsible for the availability, confidentiality, and integrity of all NCI IT systems and their data. This includes maximizing value and assessing and managing the risks of information technology at NCI. In all my work, I seek to foster a work environment that supports a highly trained and knowledgeable IT staff. Our goal is to provide fast, efficient IT services and support to the staff within CBIIT and across NCI.
In the News
In the NewsIn a recent podcast, NCI leaders from CBIIT and the Small Business Innovation Research Development Center shared how technological developments have enhanced cancer research and have helped usher in new diagnostics, treatments, and patient care.
- B.S., Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Wisconsin-Madison
IT Architect/Associate Director for Clinical Informatics, Center for Cancer Research (CCR), NCI
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL)
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS), National Toxicology Program (NTP)
- Biologist, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- 2021 NIH Director’s Award, for work with the Asymptomatic Testing for COVID-19 Group
- 2021 NCI Director’s Award, for work with the COVID-19 Exposure Notification System Team
- 2021 NCI Director’s Award, for work with the NCI Federal Information Technology Acquisition Reform Act Clearance Strategy Package Team
Craig HaynSupervisory IT Specialist (Information Security), Cybersecurity Branch ChiefCybersecurity Branch
Dianna Kelly, M.P.H.IT Project Manager, Advisor for Strategy and OrganizationOffice of the Chief Information Officer
Carl W. McCabe, Ph.D.Supervisory Biomedical Information Specialist, Scientific IT AdvisorOffice of the Chief Information Officer
Sue PanComputer Scientist, Digital Services and Solutions Branch Chief (Code 4 Supervisor)Digital Services and Solutions Branch