Dianna Kelly, M.P.H.
IT Project Manager, Advisor for Strategy and Organization
- Center for Biomedical Informatics & Information Technology
- Office of the Chief Information Officer
I focus on strategic planning, with the aim of improving non-technical IT business and process methodologies, optimizing the governance process, and raising awareness of NCI’s IT projects. I also have a master’s certificate for federal acquisition management.
- M.P.H., University of Pittsburgh
- B.S., Health Science, Slippery Rock University
- IT Program Manager, Scientific Program Analyst, NCI at Frederick
- Communications Manager, Aspen Systems Corporation
- Project Manager, Public Health Foundation
- 2021 NCI Director’s Award, for supporting the NCI Federal Information Technology Acquisition Reform Act Clearance Strategy Package Team
- 2020 NCI Director’s Award, as a member of the NCI IT Onsite and Remote Computer Deployment Brigade