For questions about CBIIT, email email@example.com.
IT Support for NCI Employees
NCI staff can get help or learn more about available IT services by visiting NCI at Your Service. Services included but are not limited to:
- Account Administration and Access (e.g., password resets, creating/modifying existing accounts including mailboxes, calendars, and share/group drives)
- Collaboration Tools (e.g., Wiki/Collaborate, Microsoft productivity and collaboration tools such as Forms, SharePoint Online, and Teams)
- Emails and Telecommunications (e.g., MobileIron, Webex, NCI Conference Bridge)
- IT Security (e.g., approval requests for use of SaaS products, on-demand scans for testing/detecting network, operating system, and application vulnerabilities)
- Network (e.g., wired and wireless connectivity)
- Software (e.g., Adobe, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Office 365, operating systems)
- Workstation Hardware & Accessories (e.g., monitors, keyboards, mice, encrypted USBs, network printers)
CBIIT Application Support
CBIIT Application Support is available at NCIAppSupport@nih.gov and by telephone, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET, Monday to Friday except federal holidays: (240) 276-5541 or (888) 478-4423 (toll-free).
CBIIT Staff Directory
Check out the CBIIT staff directory for contact information, roles, and responsibilities of CBIIT federal employees.