For questions about CBIIT, email email@example.com.
IT Support for NCI Employees
NCI staff can get help or learn more about available IT services by visiting NCI at Your Service. Services included but are not limited to:
- Account Administration and Access (e.g., password resets, creating/modifying existing accounts including mailboxes, calendars, and share/group drives)
- Collaboration Tools (e.g., Wiki/Collaborate, Microsoft productivity and collaboration tools such as Forms, SharePoint Online, and Teams)
- Emails and Telecommunications (e.g., MobileIron, Webex, NCI Conference Bridge)
- IT Security (e.g., approval requests for use of SaaS products, on-demand scans for testing/detecting network, operating system, and application vulnerabilities)
- Network (e.g., wired and wireless connectivity)
- Software (e.g., Adobe, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Office 365, operating systems)
- Workstation Hardware & Accessories (e.g., monitors, keyboards, mice, encrypted USBs, network printers)
CBIIT Application Support
CBIIT Application Support is available at NCIAppSupport@nih.gov and by telephone, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET, Monday to Friday except federal holidays: (240) 276-5541 or (888) 478-4423 (toll-free).
Learn more about Application Support.
CBIIT Staff Directory
Check out the CBIIT staff directory for contact information, roles, and responsibilities of CBIIT federal employees.
Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
For Media requests please contact the NCI Media Relations Branch at firstname.lastname@example.org or (240) 760-6600.