Lawrence “Larry” Brem, M.S.
Computer Scientist (Configuration Manager, Code 4 Supervisor)
- Center for Biomedical Informatics & Information Technology
- Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Digital Services and Solutions Branch
Leveraging my years of experience with software development and its lifecycle, I manage the maturation of NCI’s software development environment from basic content-sharing websites to large-scale applications. As part of this portfolio of applications, I also oversee software development for grants administration and some scientific applications.
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Virginia
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Senior Software Architect, ICF
- Information Technology Manager III, Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research
- Engineer, SAIC
- Technical Manager, Network Solutions
- My Team