Shan Liang, M.S.
Computer Scientist (Cyber Security)
- Center for Biomedical Informatics & Information Technology
- Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Digital Services and Solutions Branch
I manage business applications within the Software Engineering and Support Team. I have extensive experience in software development, project management, and customer services.
- M.S., Computer Science, New Jersey Institute of Technology
- B.S., Biochemical Engineering, South China University of Technology
- Customer Relationship Manager, electronic Research Administration (eRA) Program
- IMPACII IC Coordinator, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- 2017 NIAID Merit Award
- 2015 NIH Director’s Award
- 2014 NIH Director’s Award