Goutham Reddy, M.D., M.S.
I use my expertise as a clinical bioinformatician to work on implementing biomarker data from the Cancer Immune Monitoring and Analysis Centers (CIMAC) and data from clinical trials. I also serve the bioinformatics needs of the CIMAC and Cancer Immunologic Data Commons (CIDC) Network.
National Clinical Trials Network (NCTN)Provides the infrastructure for NCI-funded treatment and primary advanced imaging trials.
NCI Cancer Research Data Commons (CRDC)Connects researchers with data sets and tools to analyze large- scale cancer research data in the cloud.
Cytotoxicity of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Cells to Hyperthermic and Ablative Temperature Exposures: In Vitro Studies and Mathematical Modelling. International Journal of Hyperthermia, 2013.
- M.D., Windsor University College of Medicine
- M.S., Biotechnology, Johns Hopkins University
- B.S., Chemistry/Molecular Biology, Vanderbilt University
- Lead Data Analyst, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Postdoctoral Fellow, NIH Clinical Center, Interventional Radiology Lab