Informatics Clinical Trials Bioinformatician
- Center for Biomedical Informatics & Information Technology
- Informatics and Data Science Program
- Clinical & Translational Research Informatics Branch
As the Clinical Research Programs Associate Director, I consult on a variety of precision medicine projects. Currently, I am working with other NCI divisions to coordinate data collection and sequencing collaborators for NCI’s National Clinical Trials Network (NCTN).
Molecular Analysis for Therapy Choice (MATCH)Enrolls patients to determine whether treating cancer based on their genome is effective.
National Clinical Trials Network (NCTN)Provides the infrastructure for NCI-funded treatment and primary advanced imaging trials.
NCTN/NCORP Data ArchiveStores and shares datasets generated from NCTN and NCORP clinical trials.
Pediatric MATCHEnrolls children, teens, and young adults to test precision medicine for childhood cancers.
Nivolumab Is Effective in Mismatch Repair-Deficient Noncolorectal Cancers: Results From Arm Z1D-A Subprotocol of the NCI-MATCH (EAY131) Study. Journal of Clinical Oncology, 2019.
- Precision Medicine Analysis and Coordination Center (PMACC)/Cancer Immune Monitoring and Analysis Centers (CIMAC) Program Director, NCI
- 2021 NIH Director’s Award, for work with the CIMAC-CIDC Agreement Team
- 2020 NIH Director’s Award, for work with the CIMAC-CIDC Agreement Team
- 2017 NCI Director’s Award, for work as a member of the Adverse Event Reporting System Group