ATOM Fellowship Virtual Information Session 1
The Accelerating Therapeutics for Opportunities in Medicine (ATOM) Consortium is accepting applications for their Cancer Drug Discovery Data Scientist Fellowship program. This one-year appointment will begin in early 2020 and is based in San Francisco, California. The ATOM Fellowship Program’s goal is to provide both early-career computational and biomedical scientists with an immersive cross-training experience across these disciplines.
This virtual information session will give potential applicants an opportunity to ask questions about the fellowship program and the application process.
To be eligible for the ATOM Fellowship Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Possession of a Ph.D. in Computer Science, Math or Biomedical Science related field from an accredited college or university. Foreign degrees must be evaluated for U.S. equivalency.
- A strong background in any of the following: cancer biology, pharmaceutical or medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, toxicology, drug discovery, computational biology, in silico biology, bioinformatics, systems biology, molecular dynamics, multiscale modeling, machine learning, adaptive learning or high-performance computing.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (green card holder).
- Upon selection, one must be able to obtain Public Trust Security Clearance and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
A second session is being offered on October 28, 2019.
- Cancer Artificial Intelligence (AI) Research: Computational Approaches Addressing Imperfect DataApril 03, 2023 - April 04, 2023Artificial Intelligence in Cardiovascular ImagingApril 10, 20232023 Co-Clinical Imaging Research Resource Program (CIRP) Annual Virtual MeetingMay 03, 2023 - May 04, 2023