NINR’s Artificial Intelligence Virtual Boot Camp
On August 3–6, 2020 (12:00 p.m. – 2:10 p.m. ET daily), the National Institute of Nursing Research (NINR) will hold a 4-day virtual boot camp to explore the impact that artificial intelligence (AI) has in the evolving healthcare environment and overall efforts to improve the quality of care for patients and families. The goal is to explore basic AI principles and ways clinicians can team with data scientists to conduct research to address health-related issues. The event will be broadcast live via NIH VideoCast and archived for later viewing.
- Describe the field of AI and explore ways AI can help promote health and prevent illness.
- Discuss strategies to build partnerships and collaborations among clinicians and scientists.
- Explore AI data collection, including ethical, legal, and social implications.
- Analyze clinical and translational AI applications that can reach more diverse patient populations and improve the safety, efficacy, and quality of healthcare.
Registration is not an application process and will close on Monday, July 27, at 5:00 p.m., ET.
Visit the NINR website to learn more and view the full event agenda.
- Cloud Computing Workshop: Cancer Genomics Cloud (CGC)October 28, 2021NCI CCR Artificial Intelligence Resource: Recent AI Applications in Cancer ImagingNovember 01, 2021Social Determinants of Health (SDOH)November 03, 2021Cloud Computing Workshop: FireCloudNovember 04, 2021NCI Childhood Cancer Data Initiative Annual Symposium 2021November 09, 2021