NINR’s Artificial Intelligence Virtual Boot Camp
On August 3–6, 2020 (12:00 p.m. – 2:10 p.m. ET daily), the National Institute of Nursing Research (NINR) will hold a 4-day virtual boot camp to explore the impact that artificial intelligence (AI) has in the evolving healthcare environment and overall efforts to improve the quality of care for patients and families. The goal is to explore basic AI principles and ways clinicians can team with data scientists to conduct research to address health-related issues. The event will be broadcast live via NIH VideoCast and archived for later viewing.
- Describe the field of AI and explore ways AI can help promote health and prevent illness.
- Discuss strategies to build partnerships and collaborations among clinicians and scientists.
- Explore AI data collection, including ethical, legal, and social implications.
- Analyze clinical and translational AI applications that can reach more diverse patient populations and improve the safety, efficacy, and quality of healthcare.
Registration is not an application process and will close on Monday, July 27, at 5:00 p.m., ET.
Visit the NINR website to learn more and view the full event agenda.
- Machine Learning in Genomics: Tools, Resources, Clinical Applications, and Ethics WorkshopApril 13, 2021 - April 14, 2021Using the Genomic Data Commons APIApril 26, 2021