NCI Imaging Data Commons: Status Update
2301 S King Dr, Chicago, Illinois
Attendees of the 2021 Radiological Society of North America’s Annual Meeting can visit the NCI Imaging Data Commons’ (IDC) educational exhibit to learn more about its current capabilities and plans for continued development.
The exhibit will provide an overview of IDC’s mission, its role within NCI’s Cancer Research Data Commons (CRDC), and specific processes and features, including IDC’s:
- data curation through The Cancer Imaging Archive,
- portal and online image viewers,
- data model and versioning,
- use cases and other user support resources, and
- cloud credit program for connecting its imaging and pathology data to one of the NCI Cloud Resources for high performance analysis.
IDC’s exhibit will be available at any time during the meeting for self-study within the Informatics section of the learning center. A digital copy of this presentation will also be available for virtual meeting attendees.
- Join the AWS Summit Pre-Day Event to Learn More About Using Machine Learning and the Cloud to Transform a Patient’s Radiology JourneyMay 23, 2022CytoSig: Novel Software Platform Predictor of Cytokine Signaling Activity and Target DiscoveryMay 25, 2022SITC-NCI Computational Immuno-Oncology Webinar Series: Identifying and Preventing Artifacts in High Dimensional DataMay 26, 2022