NCI Imaging Data Commons: Status Update
Attendees of the 2021 Radiological Society of North America’s Annual Meeting can visit the NCI Imaging Data Commons’ (IDC) educational exhibit to learn more about its current capabilities and plans for continued development.
The exhibit will provide an overview of IDC’s mission, its role within NCI’s Cancer Research Data Commons (CRDC), and specific processes and features, including IDC’s:
- data curation through The Cancer Imaging Archive,
- portal and online image viewers,
- data model and versioning,
- use cases and other user support resources, and
- cloud credit program for connecting its imaging and pathology data to one of the NCI Cloud Resources for high performance analysis.
IDC’s exhibit will be available at any time during the meeting for self-study within the Informatics section of the learning center. A digital copy of this presentation will also be available for virtual meeting attendees.