Human Tumor Atlas Network (HTAN) Summer Meeting
Attend this year’s Human Tumor Atlas Network (HTAN) Summer Meeting to learn more about the HTAN resources and how these single-cell resolution cancer atlases can help advance your research.
Registration is open until June 13, 2023.
Attend in person at the Broad Institute in Cambridge, MA, to view the poster sessions and to take advantage of onsite networking opportunities. Or, join online through Zoom.
Presentations will include a “Lightning Talk” on computational/software tools, moderated by Oregon Health and Science University’s (OHSU’s) Dr. Allison Creason and HTAN Data Coordinating Center’s (DCC’s) Mr. Ino de Bruijn, with topics that include the following:
- The Cancer Research Institute Atlas: an open-source, interactive portal and platform for immuno-oncology research
- Speaker: Dr. James Eddy, HTAN-DCC
- Contextual cell state inference in whole-slide multiplex images of tissue with deep convolutional neural networks
- Speaker: Dr. Gregory Baker, Harvard Medical School HTAN Center
- Unsupervised and supervised discovery of tissue cellular neighborhoods from cell phenotypes
- Speaker: Mr. Jonathan Sussman, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia HTAN Center
- Consensus tissue domain detection in spatial multi-omics data using Multiplex Image Labeling With Regional Morphology
- Speaker: Ms. Harsimran Kaur, Vanderbilt HTAN Center
- Democratizing multiplexed tissue imaging: a masked image modeling approach to multiplexed tissue imaging panel reduction and imputation
- Speaker: Mr. Zachary Sims, OHSU HTAN Center
- Morph: defining tumor spatial clusters
- Speaker: Dr. Andre Targino da Costa, Washington University-St. Louis HTAN Center
HTAN is an NCI Cancer MoonshotSM initiative designed to produce detailed single-cell and spatial cancer atlases, allowing us to better understand how cancer progresses and responds (or becomes resistant) to therapy.
- Using Medicare Advantage Encounter Data in Cancer ResearchSeptember 29, 20232023 Annual Meeting of the NCI Cohort ConsortiumOctober 11, 2023 - October 12, 2023Annual NCI Office of Data Sharing SymposiumOctober 16, 2023 - October 17, 2023