Genomic Data Commons Overview
The NCI Genomic Data Commons' (GDC's) upcoming webinar will introduce new users to its portal and library of computational resources. GDC experts will also answer questions about the GDC and genomic analyses and also share upcoming features of the system. As a component within NCI’s Cancer Research Data Commons (CRDC), the GDC is a knowledge system for cancer that facilitates precision oncology and helps researchers share and access genomic, clinical, and biospecimen data.
During the webinar, GDC expert Dr. Bill Wysocki will review GDC’s:
- data access tools,
- Data Analysis, Visualization, and Exploration (DAVE) tools,
- data submission process and tools,
- bioinformatics pipelines, and
- upcoming features and changes.
For additional information on how the GDC works with other components in the NCI CRDC, visit datacommons.cancer.gov.
Dr. Wysocki is the director of User Services and Outreach for the GDC at the University of Chicago.
- HLA Class II Across The Cancer Genome Atlas Cancer DatasetOctober 27, 2021Cloud Computing Workshop: Cancer Genomics Cloud (CGC)October 28, 2021Cloud Computing Workshop: FireCloudNovember 04, 2021NCI Childhood Cancer Data Initiative Annual Symposium 2021November 09, 2021