Genomic Data Commons Data Submission Overview
The NCI Genomic Data Commons’ (GDC’s) June webinar will guide users through the step-by-step procedures for submitting genomic data to the GDC. As a data sharing platform within the NCI Cancer Research Data Commons (CRDC), the GDC supports user-submitted data, making the harmonized data available to the research community.
During the webinar, GDC’s Dr. Bill Wysocki will:
- provide an overview of GDC data submission.
- review the GDC data submission workflow.
- walk through the data upload process.
- demonstrate data submission and review/QC.
- discuss the request for harmonization and GDC harmonization process.
For additional information on how the GDC works with other components in the CRDC, visit datacommons.cancer.gov.
Dr. Wysocki is the director of User Services and Outreach for the GDC at the University of Chicago.
- Cloud Computing Workshop: Cancer Genomics Cloud (CGC)October 28, 2021NCI CCR Artificial Intelligence Resource: Recent AI Applications in Cancer ImagingNovember 01, 2021Social Determinants of Health (SDOH)November 03, 2021Cloud Computing Workshop: FireCloudNovember 04, 2021NCI Childhood Cancer Data Initiative Annual Symposium 2021November 09, 2021