Genomic Data Commons Data Submission Overview
The NCI Genomic Data Commons’ (GDC’s) June webinar will guide users through the step-by-step procedures for submitting genomic data to the GDC. As a data sharing platform within the NCI Cancer Research Data Commons (CRDC), the GDC supports user-submitted data, making the harmonized data available to the research community.
During the webinar, GDC’s Dr. Bill Wysocki will:
- provide an overview of GDC data submission.
- review the GDC data submission workflow.
- walk through the data upload process.
- demonstrate data submission and review/QC.
- discuss the request for harmonization and GDC harmonization process.
For additional information on how the GDC works with other components in the CRDC, visit datacommons.cancer.gov.
Dr. Wysocki is the director of User Services and Outreach for the GDC at the University of Chicago.
- Join the AWS Summit Pre-Day Event to Learn More About Using Machine Learning and the Cloud to Transform a Patient’s Radiology JourneyMay 23, 2022Special Lecture Series: The NCI Childhood Cancer Data Initiative (CCDI)—Learning from Every Childhood Cancer PatientMay 23, 2022CytoSig: Novel Software Platform Predictor of Cytokine Signaling Activity and Target DiscoveryMay 25, 2022SITC-NCI Computational Immuno-Oncology Webinar Series: Identifying and Preventing Artifacts in High Dimensional DataMay 26, 2022