GDC Data Quality
November 30, 2020 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. ET
As the genomic data-specific repository within NCI's Cancer Research Data Commons (CRDC), the GDC provides cloud-based access to some of the largest and most comprehensive cancer genomic data sets as well as tools and workflows for data analysis.
During this webinar, the University of Chicago’s Dr. Bill Wysocki will:
- Provide an overview of the GDC data life cycle
- Review the GDC data quality strategy
- Discuss GDC data quality submission and harmonization tools
- Review GDC data quality metrics
Learn more about the GDC and its efforts to assure data quality by visiting datacommons.cancer.gov.
Bill Wysocki, Ph.D.
Dr. Bill Wysocki is the team lead of User Services and Outreach for the GDC at the University of Chicago.
- Pre-Cancer Atlases of Cutaneous and Hematologic OriginMarch 23, 2023Cancer Artificial Intelligence (AI) Research: Computational Approaches Addressing Imperfect DataApril 03, 2023 - April 04, 20232023 Co-Clinical Imaging Research Resource Program (CIRP) Annual Virtual MeetingMay 03, 2023 - May 04, 2023