GDC Data Quality
As the genomic data-specific repository within NCI's Cancer Research Data Commons (CRDC), the GDC provides cloud-based access to some of the largest and most comprehensive cancer genomic data sets as well as tools and workflows for data analysis.
During this webinar, the University of Chicago’s Dr. Bill Wysocki will:
- Provide an overview of the GDC data life cycle
- Review the GDC data quality strategy
- Discuss GDC data quality submission and harmonization tools
- Review GDC data quality metrics
Dr. Bill Wysocki is the team lead of User Services and Outreach for the GDC at the University of Chicago.
- Cancer Research Data Commons and Other NCI Infrastructures in Support of Data ScienceSeptember 19, 2021AttentiveChrome: Deep-learning for Predicting Gene Expression from Histone ModificationsSeptember 22, 2021“Le Grand et Le Petit”: Splicing Factors SF3B1 and SUGP1 and Their Cancer Mutations Leading to Aberrant Acceptor UsageSeptember 22, 2021The Future of Clinical Trial Data Sharing.... The Art of The PossibleSeptember 23, 2021Genomic Data Commons Single Cell RNA-Seq SupportSeptember 27, 2021Virtual Workshop on Next-Generation Sequencing and Radiomics: Resource Requirements for Acceleration of Clinical Applications Including AISeptember 29, 2021 - September 30, 2021