Ci4CC Spring 2023 Symposium Presents, “Data Science in Translational Medicine”
Join NCI CBIIT’s Drs. Jill Barnholtz-Sloan and Umit Topaloglu in The Golden State for the 2023 Cancer Informatics Society Symposium entitled, “Data Science in Translational Medicine”!
Dr. Barnholtz-Sloan will provide an update on informatics and data science efforts at NCI. Dr. Topaloglu will discuss electronic health records (EHR) integration for precision medicine and its benefits.
Precision oncology is the main theme for the 19th Cancer Informatics for Cancer Centers (Ci4CC) Symposium, and thus, both NCI and non-NCI-affiliated subject matter experts will focus on:
- advances in precision medicine.
- advances in cellular therapies.
- the integration of EHRs in precision medicine.
- the use and impact of standards on translational medicine.
Dr. Barnholtz-Sloan is the associate director for the Informatics and Data Science Program at NCI CBIIT and a senior investigator for NCI’s Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics.
Dr. Topaloglu serves as chief of the Clinical and Translational Research Informatics Branch for NCI CBIIT.
- Pre-Cancer Atlases of Cutaneous and Hematologic OriginMarch 23, 2023Cancer Artificial Intelligence (AI) Research: Computational Approaches Addressing Imperfect DataApril 03, 2023 - April 04, 20232023 Co-Clinical Imaging Research Resource Program (CIRP) Annual Virtual MeetingMay 03, 2023 - May 04, 2023