Changing the Culture of Data Management and Sharing: A Workshop
In this public workshop, participants will have the opportunity to discuss the challenges and opportunities involved in establishing effective data management and sharing practices.
The organizers encourage anyone working with data to participate, including researchers, data repository managers, funding institutions, publishers, and research participants, to capture a broad range of needs and perspectives.
Workshop presentations and discussions will examine strategies, resources, and promising practices for developing and evaluating data management, and offer ideas for sharing scientific data throughout the data life cycle.
Specific topics likely will include:
- overarching strategies for managing and sharing data.
- assessing the value of shared data.
- monitoring and evaluating data management and sharing practices.
- educational and resource needs for responsible data sharing.
This event is being held in response to a request from the NIH Office of Science Policy and hosted by a planning committee of the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.
- NIH/NCI Virtual Workshop: Shaping the Landscape of Brain Metastases ResearchSeptember 29, 2022 - September 30, 2022