Attend the 2023 NCI Childhood Cancer Data Initiative Annual Symposium
If you’re interested in learning about progress and possibilities in childhood cancer research, register to attend the 2023 NCI Childhood Cancer Data Initiative (CCDI) Annual Symposium.
During the event, you’ll:
- learn about CCDI’s progress and future opportunities.
- hear how data collection and sharing can address challenges in childhood cancer research.
- be able to submit comments and questions.
Virtual Breakout Sessions
Want to keep exploring key topics after the symposium is over? Participate in a virtual breakout session! Refer to the symposium webpage for specific times and Webex links.
- March 28
- Molecular Characterization Initiative and the Potential for Future Cohort Studies
- Patient and Family Perspectives on Computable Consent and the CCDI Participant Index
- March 29
- Electronic Health Record Data Extraction: Current Status and Continuing Challenges
- External Controls for Pediatric Cancer Clinical Trials
- March 30
- Collaborations and Transformative Research Opportunities Using Data Available Through the CCDI Ecosystem
- Observational Studies and Novel Interventional Approaches for Rare Pediatric Cancers
- Advancing the Use and Development of Common Data Elements in ResearchMarch 06, 2024 - March 07, 2024Defining the Need for Open Data MetricsMarch 06, 2024CCDI March Community ForumMarch 18, 2024