Attend the 2023 NCI Childhood Cancer Data Initiative Annual Symposium
March 24, 2023 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET
If you’re interested in learning about progress and possibilities in childhood cancer research, register to attend the 2023 NCI Childhood Cancer Data Initiative (CCDI) Annual Symposium.
During the event, you’ll:
- learn about CCDI’s progress and future opportunities.
- hear how data collection and sharing can address challenges in childhood cancer research.
- be able to submit comments and questions.
Virtual Breakout Sessions
Want to keep exploring key topics after the symposium is over? Participate in a virtual breakout session! Refer to the symposium webpage for specific times and Webex links.
- March 28
- Molecular Characterization Initiative and the Potential for Future Cohort Studies
- Patient and Family Perspectives on Computable Consent and the CCDI Participant Index
- March 29
- Electronic Health Record Data Extraction: Current Status and Continuing Challenges
- External Controls for Pediatric Cancer Clinical Trials
- March 30
- Collaborations and Transformative Research Opportunities Using Data Available Through the CCDI Ecosystem
- Observational Studies and Novel Interventional Approaches for Rare Pediatric Cancers
- Pre-Cancer Atlases of Cutaneous and Hematologic OriginMarch 23, 2023Cancer Artificial Intelligence (AI) Research: Computational Approaches Addressing Imperfect DataApril 03, 2023 - April 04, 20232023 Co-Clinical Imaging Research Resource Program (CIRP) Annual Virtual MeetingMay 03, 2023 - May 04, 2023