GDC DNA-Seq Data Processing
The GDC DNA-Seq analysis pipeline identifies somatic variants within whole exome sequencing (WXS) and whole genome sequencing (WGS) data. Somatic variants are identified by comparing allele frequencies in normal and tumor sample alignments, annotating each mutation, and aggregating mutations from multiple cases.
In this webinar, the University of Chicago’s Drs. Bill Wysocki and Zhenyu Zhang will:
- Provide an overview of the GDC DNA-Seq alignment workflows
- Review the GDC WXS somatic variant calling workflow
- Review the GDC WGS somatic variant calling, copy number variation, and structural variation workflows
- Demonstrate how to download DNA-Seq data generated from GDC workflows
Dr. Bill Wysocki is the director of user services at the University of Chicago.
Dr. Zhenyu Zhang is the lead bioinformatician for the GDC in the Center for Data Intensive Science (CDIS) at The University of Chicago.
- NIH/NCI Virtual Workshop: Shaping the Landscape of Brain Metastases ResearchSeptember 29, 2022 - September 30, 2022