GDC Data Quality
As the genomic data-specific repository within NCI's Cancer Research Data Commons (CRDC), the GDC provides cloud-based access to some of the largest and most comprehensive cancer genomic data sets as well as tools and workflows for data analysis.
During this webinar, the University of Chicago’s Dr. Bill Wysocki will:
- Provide an overview of the GDC data life cycle
- Review the GDC data quality strategy
- Discuss GDC data quality submission and harmonization tools
- Review GDC data quality metrics
Dr. Bill Wysocki is the team lead of User Services and Outreach for the GDC at the University of Chicago.
- HLA Class II Across The Cancer Genome Atlas Cancer DatasetOctober 27, 2021Cloud Computing Workshop: Cancer Genomics Cloud (CGC)October 28, 2021Cloud Computing Workshop: FireCloudNovember 04, 2021NCI Childhood Cancer Data Initiative Annual Symposium 2021November 09, 2021