Data Used in Cellular Therapies
It’s your last chance to register and learn about the cutting edge of computational immuno-oncology through a partnership between NCI and the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC)!
In this webinar, Drs. Benjamin Vincent and Marshall Thompson will discuss:
- antigen discovery for T cell adoptive cellular therapies and its historical context,
- therapeutic application space,
- current genomics/bioinformatics methods for antigen discovery and prioritization, and
- open problems in the field.
This SITC-NCI Computational Immuno-Oncology Webinar is the eighth and final one-hour-long webinar designed to educate early-career scientists on computational immuno-oncology, increase participants’ awareness of and engagement in NCI-supported Cancer Moonshot SM Immunotherapy Networks, and fulfill the Blue Ribbon Panel’s goal of accelerating progress in cancer research.
Dr. Vincent is an assistant professor of medicine at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Dr. Thompson serves as the president of the Rare Cancer Research Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to curing rare cancers through strategic investments and innovative collaborations.
- Advancing the Use and Development of Common Data Elements in ResearchMarch 06, 2024 - March 07, 2024Defining the Need for Open Data MetricsMarch 06, 2024CCDI March Community ForumMarch 18, 2024