Annual NCI Office of Data Sharing Symposium
Join the discussion to advance cancer research through data sharing and attend the first Annual NCI Office of Data Sharing (ODS) Symposium! This one-and-a-half-day event takes place at the Masur Auditorium of the NIH Clinical Center. Can’t attend in person? There are virtual options to consider!
You can take part in learning sessions, panel discussions, and think tank opportunities to promote data sharing and advance cancer research.
Contribute to the conversation and hear about:
- NCI programs that share multiple types of cancer research and care data.
- data sharing topics that affect the cancer community.
- tools for writing and assessing Data Management and Sharing plans.
- accessing and utilizing data.
- metrics and methodologies for evaluating the impact of data sharing.
- resources, obstacles, and incentives for sharing cancer research and care data.
If you have any questions about the event, send an email to the NCI ODS team.
NCI ODS brings together experts and stakeholders throughout the cancer research community to learn from one another and explore ways to improve the implementation of new data-sharing policies for the greatest public benefit.
- Data Sharing Symposium 2023 | Speaker: Dr. Jaime Guidry Auvil
- Keynote | Speaker: Mr. Adam Hayden
- Sharing Data Experiences Panel
- Institutional Approaches to Data Sharing Breakouts
- Measuring the Impact of Data Sharing Breakouts
- Sharing Through the Data Lifecycle Breakout 1
- Sharing Through the Data Lifecycle Breakout 2
- Year of Open Science Panel
- Fireside Chat | Drs. Monica Bertagnolli and Susan Gregurick
- Human Tumor Atlas Network (HTAN) Data JamboreeDecember 04, 2023 - December 07, 2023Capturing Cancer Recurrence with Novel Data LinkagesDecember 05, 2023Cancer Vaccines, Identifying Druggable TargetsDecember 14, 2023