2023 Annual Meeting of the NCI Cohort Consortium
Want to discuss emerging sciences, the scientific progress of consortium projects, opportunities for collaboration, and ideas for new scientific projects? If so, register for the upcoming 2023 Annual Meeting of the NCI Cohort Consortium!
Panel leaders plan to hold sessions that cover, but are not limited to, the following topics:
- NIH data sharing policy updates
- Supporting cancer registry linkages and secondary data sharing
- Cohort study updates
- New ideas for collaborative projects
- Data collection methods for cohorts
- Using geospatial data to assess environmental and social risk factors for cancer across cohorts
The NCI Cohort Consortium consists of two half-days:
- October 11, 2023, 1:30 p.m.–5:00 p.m. ET
- October 12, 2023, 10:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. ET
You can also register to attend hybrid project group meetings held between October 11–13, 2023, or virtual-only meetings held in September and October 2023.
The NCI Cohort Consortium is a joint effort led by NCI’s Epidemiology and Genomics Research Program, Division of Cancer Control & Population Sciences, and the Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics.
- Human Tumor Atlas Network (HTAN) Data JamboreeDecember 04, 2023 - December 07, 2023Capturing Cancer Recurrence with Novel Data LinkagesDecember 05, 2023Cancer Vaccines, Identifying Druggable TargetsDecember 14, 2023