Jim Racheff, M.S., M.B.A.
IT Services and Support Branch Chief
As the chief for NCI’s IT Services and Support Branch, I lead efforts to ensure that NCI’s information and technology infrastructure and services reliably empower the scientific, business, and administrative needs across the entire NCI enterprise and champion the best and highest use of NCI IT capabilities in support of the NCI mission. We work across stakeholders to build relationships that inform our approaches as we provide services that are reliable and resilient while being responsive to the evolving requirements of a complex research organization.
- M.B.A., Strategy and Organizational Behavior, Hood College
- M.S., Computer Science (Engineering and Project Management), Hood College
- B.S., Computer Science, University of Maryland, College Park
- President, Data Management Services, Inc.
- Principal Manager, Computer and Statistical Services, Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research
- 2019 Outstanding Plan of the Year as Chair for Livable Frederick Strategic Master Plan, American Planning Association
- 2012 Doctorate of Humane Letters (Honoris Causa), Hood College
- 2011 Entrepreneur of the Year, Entrepreneur Council
- My Team