Brandon J. Wright, Ph.D.
Health Science Administrator
Childhood Cancer Data Initiative (CCDI)Develops means to collect and share childhood cancer data to learn from every child with cancer.
Gabriella Miller Kids First Data Access ComitteeGrants researchers access to controlled childhood cancer and structural birth defects data.
NCI Cancer Research Data Commons (CRDC)Connects researchers with data sets and tools to analyze large- scale cancer research data in the cloud.
NCI Data Access CommitteeReviews requests to access data in the database of Genotypes and Phenotypes.
Structure of hRpn10 Bound to UBQLN2 UBL Illustrates Basis for Complementarity Between Shuttle Factors and Substrates at the Proteasome. Journal of Molecular Biology, 2019.
The Locus Coeruleus Drives Disinhibition in the Midline Thalamus via a Dopaminergic Mechanism. Nature Neuroscience, 2018.
H+ Channels in Embryonic Biomphalaria Glabrata Cell Membranes: Putative Roles in Snail Host-schistosome Interactions. PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases, 2017.
- Ph.D., Physiology, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- B.S., Computer Science, Grambling State University
- Intramural Postdoctoral Fellow, Protein Processing Section, NCI
- Intramural Postdoctoral Fellow, Unit on the Neurobiology of Affective Memory, NIMH
- Cancer Research Training Award (2017-2021), NCI
- Neuroscience Scholars Program (2017-2019), NIMH
- Intramural Research Training Award (2016-2017), NIMH