Two NCI Fellowship Opportunities Available in Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
If you have a master’s degree or doctorate degree where you received computational biology training, you might be a good fit for one of two fellowship opportunities with the Surgical Oncology Program in NCI’s Center for Cancer Research. In either position, you’ll focus on providing bioinformatic support for translational studies. You’ll also be involved with project planning and strategy.
- Master’s degree? Apply today for the predoctoral fellowship.
- Ph.D.? Apply for the postdoctoral fellowship.
Both positions are full-time, in-person, and are immediately available.
For either of these fellowships, you should have:
- proficiency in programming languages such as R/Bioconductor or Python.
- experience in analyzing next-generation sequencing data.
- experience with single-cell genomics data.
- a background in cancer biology and cancer immunology.