Postdoctoral Fellow Needed to Study Emerging Cancer Genomics in Bioinformatics/Computational Biology
If you want to study cancer genomics using cutting-edge computational methods and diverse sequencing technologies, apply for a postdoctoral position working under Dr. Tongwu Zhang of NCI’s Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics (DCEG).
To be considered, you must have:
- a doctorate degree in bioinformatics, computational biology, computer science, biostatistics, applied mathematics, or a related field,
- proficiency in cancer genomics-related data analysis,
- experience in processing and visualizing genomic or genetic data,
- strong programming skills, and
- extensive experience in utilizing high-performance computing clusters and job submission engines.
To apply, send a cover letter, curriculum vitae (including a bibliography), and three references to Dr. Zhang.