NCI Invites Abstracts for Childhood Cancer Data Initiative (CCDI) Symposium
NCI invites submission of abstracts to be considered for poster presentations at the Childhood Cancer Data Initiative (CCDI) Symposium, July 29–31 in Washington, D.C. Areas of interest for poster submission include research, methodologies, and tooling with focus in any of the following categories:
- Scientific and clinical research data needs in childhood and adolescent and young adult (AYA) cancers
- Establishing meaningful datasets for clinical care and associated research progress
- Building infrastructure to enable federation among disparate databases
- Extracting knowledge from data
- Developing adequate and equitable policies for shared data resources
Learn more about submitting your abstract for consideration.