National Institute of Nursing Research (NINR) Artificial Intelligence (AI) Virtual Boot Camp: AI in Health
Over the course of three weeks, the National Institute of Nursing Research (NINR) will hold three, one-hour virtual boot camp sessions exploring how artificial intelligence (AI) is improving care for patients and families in an equitable manner. Registration for the sessions is closed, but folks may watch the live videocast to learn from clinical and computer science experts on how AI can:
- promote health and prevent illness.
- enhance quality of care to reduce health disparities and increase health equity.
- encourage collaboration among researchers.
- reduce health disparities.
Presenters will also discuss how to detect and prevent bias in health-related algorithms.
Boot Camp Sessions*
- Monday, September 13, 2021 | Session I: Innovations and Improvements in Health Outcomes
- Monday, September 20, 2021 | Session II: Clinical Applications
- Monday, September 27, 2021 | Session III: Bias in Algorithms
*All sessions are scheduled from 1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m. ET.
NINR seeks to promote and improve the health of individuals, families, and communities through clinical research, research training, and developing principles for clinical practice.