Get Additional Funding to Enhance Data Science Capacity in Underserved Schools and Communities
If you’re currently receiving an NIH grant to improve access to data science in underserved communities and institutions, you could get more funding through NCI. This Notice of Special Interest (NOSI) invites you to apply for administrative supplements. Apply as early as June 19, 2023, and as late as April 1, 2024.
Before you apply, make sure your current grant is provided by one of these participating NIH programs:
- NCI Comprehensive Partnerships to Advance Cancer Health Equity
- NCI Feasibility Studies to Build Collaborative Partnerships in Cancer Research
- NIMHD Research Centers in Minority Institutions
- NIGMS Institutional Development Award
Your application must address:
- growing human capital with data science competencies, such as knowledge, skills, abilities, and behaviors;
- developing or expanding infrastructure to support data science research, training, and education; or
- building data science partnerships.