Apply Now for a Biomedical Informatics Project Manager Position with CBIIT
Calling all experienced biomedical informatics professionals who want to work in the area of cancer research: consider joining NCI! The Center for Biomedical Informatics and Information Technology (CBIIT) is looking for a new a biomedical informatics project manager
The biomedical informatics project manager will work in CBIIT’s Data Ecosystems Branch to:
- serve as a project officer on biomedical informatics contracts.
- identify informatics needs of clinical researchers and cancer biologists and translate those needs into system requirements.
- develop software to perform common analytical bioinformatics tasks.
- serve as a liaison between program leads and CBIIT staff.
- analyze software project accomplishments to plan future projects and programs.
Learn more, share this information with others you think would thrive in this role, and apply by Friday, May 13, 2022.
CBIIT aims to accelerate cancer research by empowering scientists and clinicians with the data science resources and tools necessary to address complex research challenges.