Apply by February 14 to Join NCI’s CBIIT as Chief of the Clinical and Translational Research Informatics Branch
Do you have experience supervising clinical and translational informatics in cancer research and overseeing significant resources in a large research organization? If so, consider joining NCI’s Center for Biomedical Informatics and Information Technology (CBIIT) as Chief of the Clinical and Translational Research Informatics Branch (CTRIB) in the Informatics and Data Science Program.
In this role, you’ll manage a $27 million budget, lead a staff of nine federal employees, and develop data infrastructure, platforms, and knowledge-based solutions. Specifically, the CTRIB Chief will oversee and provide strategic direction for informatics components and programs such as the:
- NCI Precision Medicine Trials,
- National Clinical Trials Network/NCI Community Oncology Research Program (NCTN/NCORP),
- Clinical Trials Data Archive,
- NCI Clinical Trials Reporting Program,
- Clinical Trials Searching,
- Cancer Central Clinical Database,
- NCI Enterprise Vocabulary Service (including the NCI Thesaurus and NCI Metathesaurus),
- cancer Data Standards Registry and Repository (caDSR), and
- Center for Cancer Data Harmonization.
Learn more and apply by Monday, February 14.