Genomic Data Commons (GDC) Data Submission Webinar
The Genomic Data Commons (GDC) supports the submission of data from cancer genomic studies and makes submitted data available to the research community through GDC data access tools. This webinar will provide an overview of the GDC and the types of data accepted, walk through the GDC submission process and associated tools, introduce the GDC data model and data dictionary, and demonstrate the upload of clinical, biospecimen, and genomic data and metadata. The speakers will:
- Discuss the types of data the GDC accepts
- Introduce the GDC data model and data dictionary
- Review the GDC submission process
- Demonstrate GDC submission tools
Dr. Michael Fitzsimons is the director of GDC User Services and Outreach at the University of Chicago.
Colin Reid works in GDC User Services at the University of Chicago.
- Cancer Research Data Commons and Other NCI Infrastructures in Support of Data ScienceSeptember 19, 2021AttentiveChrome: Deep Learning for Predicting Gene Expression from Histone ModificationsSeptember 22, 2021“Le Grand et Le Petit”: Splicing Factors SF3B1 and SUGP1 and Their Cancer Mutations Leading to Aberrant Acceptor UsageSeptember 22, 2021The Future of Clinical Trial Data Sharing.... The Art of The PossibleSeptember 23, 2021Genomic Data Commons Single Cell RNA-Seq SupportSeptember 27, 2021Virtual Workshop on Next-Generation Sequencing and Radiomics: Resource Requirements for Acceleration of Clinical Applications Including AISeptember 29, 2021 - September 30, 2021