Genomic Data Commons (GDC) Data Submission Webinar
The Genomic Data Commons (GDC) supports the submission of data from cancer genomic studies and makes submitted data available to the research community through GDC data access tools. This webinar will provide an overview of the GDC and the types of data accepted, walk through the GDC submission process and associated tools, introduce the GDC data model and data dictionary, and demonstrate the upload of clinical, biospecimen, and genomic data and metadata. The speakers will:
- Discuss the types of data the GDC accepts
- Introduce the GDC data model and data dictionary
- Review the GDC submission process
- Demonstrate GDC submission tools
Dr. Michael Fitzsimons is the director of GDC User Services and Outreach at the University of Chicago.
Colin Reid works in GDC User Services at the University of Chicago.
- The Cancer Genomics Cloud: A Secure and Scalable Cloud-Based Platform to Access, Share, and Analyze Multi-Omics Data SetsJanuary 27, 2021Supporting Innovative Cancer Research Through Data PrivacyJanuary 28, 2021Sequence-Structure-Function Modeling for the 3D GenomeJanuary 28, 2021Envisioning the Future of Radiation Oncology Workshop KickoffJanuary 29, 2021