Genomic Data Commons (GDC) Data Submission Webinar
The Genomic Data Commons (GDC) supports the submission of data from cancer genomic studies and makes submitted data available to the research community through GDC data access tools. This webinar will provide an overview of the GDC and the types of data accepted, walk through the GDC submission process and associated tools, introduce the GDC data model and data dictionary, and demonstrate the upload of clinical, biospecimen, and genomic data and metadata. The speakers will:
- Discuss the types of data the GDC accepts
- Introduce the GDC data model and data dictionary
- Review the GDC submission process
- Demonstrate GDC submission tools
Dr. Michael Fitzsimons is the director of GDC User Services and Outreach at the University of Chicago.
Colin Reid works in GDC User Services at the University of Chicago.
- Cancer Artificial Intelligence (AI) Research: Computational Approaches Addressing Imperfect DataApril 03, 2023 - April 04, 2023Artificial Intelligence in Cardiovascular ImagingApril 10, 20232023 Co-Clinical Imaging Research Resource Program (CIRP) Annual Virtual MeetingMay 03, 2023 - May 04, 2023