Ying Huang, M.D.
Health Science Administrator
As a program officer and health science administrator within NCI CBIIT’s Office of Data Sharing, I support both the Childhood Cancer Data Initiative and Trans-NCI Data Management and Sharing Policy Implementation.
Childhood Cancer Data Initiative (CCDI)Develops means to collect and share childhood cancer data to learn from every child with cancer.
NCI Data Access CommitteeReviews requests to access data in the database of Genotypes and Phenotypes.
Nomograms Based on HPV Load for Predicting Survival in Cervical Squamous Cell Carcinoma: An Observational Study with a Long-term Follow-up. Chinese Journal Cancer Research, 2019.
Association Between Human Papillomavirus DNA Load and Development of Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia and Cervical Cancer. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 2008.
- Clinical Oncology Fellowship, Peking Union Medical College, Beijing, China
- M.D., Xiangya Medical College, Central Southern University, China
- Regulatory Officer, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) Office of the Director (OD)
- Quality Assurance Officer, NCI Center for Cancer Research (CCR)
- Gynecology Oncology Specialist, Henry Jackson Foundation Gynecologic Cancer Center of Excellence (GYNCOE)
- 2021 Special Act Award at NIDDK, for excellent support and service