Ying Hu, Ph.D.
- Center for Biomedical Informatics & Information Technology
- Informatics and Data Science Program
- Computational Genomics & Bioinformatics Branch
I support the research of NCI’s Center for Cancer Research, Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, and other NCI initiatives. I manage the algorithms and data analysis pipeline on biostatistics, systems biology, and machine learning in studies on clinical outcomes, omics, and high-throughput functional genomics data.
NCI Cancer Research Data Commons (CRDC)Connects researchers with data sets and tools to analyze large- scale cancer research data in the cloud.
gcMECM: Graph Clustering of Mutual Exclusivity of Cancer Mutations. BMC Bioinformatics, 2021.
- In the News
- Ph.D., Population Genetics, Sichuan University of China
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Fox Chase Cancer Center of Philadelphia
- Heritage Provider Network Dialogue for Reverse Engineering Assessments and Methods (HPN-DREAM) Breast Cancer Network Inference Challenge, Best Performer