Biomedical Informatics Project Manager
- Center for Biomedical Informatics & Information Technology
- Informatics and Data Science Program
- Data Ecosystems Branch
As a CBIIT biomedical informatics project manager, I ensure that data across the NCI Cancer Research Data Commons (CRDC) adheres to the FAIR guiding principles for scientific data management. I serve as federal liaison to the Global Alliance for Genomics and Health (GA4GH) and Research Data Alliance international initiatives and work with the CBIIT Data Standards Services working group to develop standards to enable interoperability across CRDC data repositories. I also support outreach and training activities related to the CRDC.
NCI Cancer Research Data Commons (CRDC)Connects researchers with data sets and tools to analyze large- scale cancer research data in the cloud.
- M.S., Molecular Biology, Boston College
- B.S., Biology, Providence College
- Lead Bioinformatics Analyst, Institute for Genome Sciences (IGS), University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Bioinformatics Analyst, The Institute for Genomic Research (TIGR)
- Senior Research Technician, Division of Molecular Genetics, Boston University School of Medicine