Freddie L. Pruitt III, Ph.D.
Health Science Administrator
Through my work with NCI’s Office of Data Sharing, I advise on and coordinate efforts concerning policies, technology, and operations that streamline NCI’s data access process. I also serve as part of NCI’s data access committee, facilitating review for controlled-access data, and as a genomic program administrator.
Childhood Cancer Data Initiative (CCDI)Develops means to collect and share childhood cancer data to learn from every child with cancer.
Gabriella Miller Kids First Data Access ComitteeGrants researchers access to controlled childhood cancer and structural birth defects data.
NCI Data Access CommitteeReviews requests to access data in the database of Genotypes and Phenotypes.
Novel Surface Expression of Reticulocalbin 1 on Bone Endothelial Cells and Human Prostate Cancer Cells is Regulated by TNF-alpha. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry, 2008.
In the News
In the NewsIf you’re attending the 2022 American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting (either in person or virtual), don’t miss these data science sessions, poster presentations, and the NCI exhibit booth, where you can hear more about our programs and activities!
- Ph.D., Cancer Biology, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Scientific Program Manager, NCI CBIIT
- Communications Manager, NCI Office of Cancer Genomics
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Johns Hopkins Medical Center
- 2021 NCI Director’s Award, for work on the NCI Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) Program Team
- 2021 NCI Director’s Award, for work on NCI’s Equity and Inclusion Group
- 2020 NCI Director’s Award, for work on the NCI-Data Access Committee Coordination Team