New Genomic Data Sets: Breast, Ovary, Prostate, and Colon Cancers
New data sets are available in the NCI Genomic Data Commons' (GDC) latest data release. Researchers can visit the GDC data portal to explore the newly released mutations from the Count Me In and NCI Clinical Proteomic Tumor Analysis Consortium (CPTAC) projects and additional cases from the NCI Human Cancer Models Initiative (HCMI).
New data is now available for:
- Count Me In – Angiosarcoma (CMI-ASC)
- Count Me In – Metastatic Breast Cancer (CMI-MBC)
- Count Me In – Metastatic Prostate Cancer (CMI-MPC)
- NCI Clinical Proteomic Tumor Analysis Consortium - Breast, Colon, Ovary (CPTAC-2)
- NCI Human Cancer Model Initiative – 18 new cases
In addition to the new data available, you will also find files filterable for microsatellite instability (MSI) score/status in CPTAC projects and additional changes. For detailed information on the changes, see the Data Release Notes.
As a component of the Cancer Research Data Commons, the GDC allows researchers to explore the data directly through each data portal or access the data via one of NCI’s Cloud Resources. To get started with the GDC, visit gdc.cancer.gov.