NCI Seeks Feedback on Data Sharing Processes
NCI’s Office of Data Sharing (ODS) has issued a Request for Information (RFI) to collect details on how data are managed and shared across the cancer research data landscape.
Through this RFI, NCI hopes to learn more about:
- processes used for storing, preserving, and sharing data,
- types of data being collected, and
- standards being used to curate metadata to facilitate data reuse and analysis.
Who can respond?
If you work with cancer data, you should respond. This includes:
- researchers in the public and private sectors;
- data scientists involved in curating, formatting, and analyzing data; and
- research support staff in administration, IT, institutional review boards, and more.
Your perspective matters.
How to respond
Please complete the webform before April 3, 2023. Consider forwarding this link to colleagues you think would be interested in responding to the RFI. For questions, email NCI’s Office of Data Sharing.