Fall 2022 Updates to Semantic Products of NCI Enterprise Vocabulary Services
NCI Enterprise Vocabulary Services (EVS) has published the latest NCI Thesaurus (NCIt) and associated mappings, NCI Metathesaurus (NCIm), and standalone terminologies and ontologies. These resources facilitate the use and standardization of data terminology across NCI and the larger biomedical community.
- Endocrine and neuroendocrine tumors as well as related neoplastic syndromes
- Terminology sets for the NCI Genomic Data Commons (GDC) now include the Darwin version of the GDC Data Dictionary.
- Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC) Terminology
- The CDISC DRAGON IMI project now includes new terms. This project uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to develop a decision support system capable of delivering a more precise coronavirus diagnosis and a more accurate patient outcome prediction.
- Thirty-nine new model data sets developed for the Digital Data Flow project will collectively serve as a standard model for a Study Definitions Repository (SDR). The SDR will facilitate the exchange of structured study definitions across clinical systems using technical and data standards.
- UMLS 2022_AA
- NCI Thesuarus_2022_06D
- ICD-O-3.1 to NCIt Topography Mapping: ICD-O-3.1 to NCIt topography Mapping (2017-12-21)
- ICD-O-3.1 to NCIt Morphology Mapping: ICD-O-3.1 to NCIt
- Morphology Mapping (2017-12-21)
- NCIt_Maps_To_ICDO3 (22.08e)
- NCIt to HGNC Mapping: NCIt to HGNC Mapping (August2022)
- NCIt to SwissProt Mapping: NCIt to SwissProt Mapping (2022-08-31)
- NCIt_Maps_To_GDC (22.08e)
- NCIt_Maps_To_ICD10_2016 (22.08e)
- NCIt_Maps_To_ICD10CM_2017 (22.08e)
- NCIt_Maps_To_ICD9CM_2014 (22.08e)
- NCIt_Maps_To_MedDRA (22.08e)
- ChEBI: Chemical Entities of Biological Interest (v.213)
- GO: Gene Ontology (September 2022)
- CanMED: Cancer Medications Enquiry Database (August 2022)
- HGNC: HUGO Gene Nomenclature Committee (October 2022)