Explore New Resources and Data Sets from the CCDI Data Catalog
View New and Updated Data
CCDI’s Data Catalog added 5 new resources and includes 5 new data sets:
- Individualized Cancer Therapy Study (iCAT)
- International Cancer Genome Consortium (ICGC) – Pediatric Brain Tumor Project
- The Genomic Landscape of Tuberous Sclerosis Complex (TSC)
- MicroRNA Childhood Cancer Catalog (M3C)
- Molecular Targets Platform
Updates to 24 existing resources:
- New Data Sets Added to Existing Resources
- Genomic Data Commons (GDC)
- St. Jude Cloud
- Genomics and transcriptomics of relapsed pediatric AML (RPAML)
- Treehouse Childhood Cancer Initiative
- 20 other existing resources updated by adding or updating publication links, adding data repository links, and/or adding links to dbGaP study accession.
Enhancements to the Search Catalog
- Search all data fields within a data set in the catalog search.
- Use the updated “Card View” display for visual emphasis and search clarity.
- Additional search fields will appear here under the “Other Match” option.
Website Improvements to Make It Easier for You to Conduct Research
- Navigate external links without leaving the CCDI Data Catalog.
- External links are now marked with a distinct icon and will open in a new tab or window.
- Search website updates.
- Under the “About” menu, users can read and export past website data and feature changes.
- View website changes and information related to CCDI through the “Feature Items” widget.
- Read new acronyms and abbreviations added to the Glossary.
- View available resources on the website’s homepage.
Share your data resources through the catalog!
As members of the cancer data science community, you play a pivotal role in helping keep the CCDI Data Catalog updated with the latest resources. Consider sharing your childhood data collection, program, project, repository, or tool with the community. If interested, download a resource summary form, and email it to the NCI Childhood Cancer Data Initiative.