The Childhood Cancer Data Initiative (CCDI) Releases ‘Explore Dashboard’ to Make Data More Findable
The Childhood Cancer Data Initiative (CCDI) Hub—your gateway to childhood, adolescent, and young adult cancer data—is pleased to announce a tool for finding individual-level data files. The new CCDI Hub Explore Dashboard tool will help you find CCDI-managed data in new ways and establish connections with participants, samples, and files all accessible via NCI’s Cancer Genomics Cloud (CGC).
The participant, sample, and file information is extensive, and it’s derived from these eight CCDI-managed studies:
- Genomic Characterization: Juvenile Myelo Monocytic Leukemia
- Molecular Characterization: Pediatric Brain Tumors & Other Cancers
- OncoKids Cancer Panel: Pediatric Cancers
- Comprehensive Genomic Sequencing: Pediatric Cancers
- Genomic Landscape: Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Whole Genome & Transcriptome Profiling: Pediatric and Young Adult Cancers
- CCDI’s Molecular Characterization Initiative
- Molecular Characterization During Clonal Evolution: High-risk Neuroblastoma
You can use the CCDI Hub Explore Dashboard to locate data within a single study or across multiple studies and create synthetic cohorts based on filtered metrics of interest. Filters include:
- data category,
- study, and
Explore and analyze cohort results further by downloading a filtered or non-filtered CSV file. Alternatively, create a CSV manifest file of the curated files and use the files within the CGC.
Check out the CCDI Hub today and discover more applications and resources provided by the CCDI.