Up to $50k in Prizes for AI-Readiness Challenge on NCI Data
In this challenge, you/your team will:
- select an AI/machine learning (ML) use case (from a provided list).
- identify relevant data from one or more components within the CRDC.
- pre-process the CRDC data and present it in a format for AI/ML applications (without significant additional processing).
- develop AI/ML models for the selected use cases.
- provide feedback and recommendations on ways to improve the AI data-readiness based on your results.
This challenge is open to all U.S. citizens or permanent residents who are not federal employees of the Department of Health and Human Services. See the registration page for additional details and information about prizes.